MPSC Recruitment 2013 Apply online for Sales Tax Inspector Posts: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announced notification for the Recruitment of 83 Sales Tax Inspector Vacancies. Eligible Candidates can apply online from 01-10-2013 to 21-10-2013 up to 11:59 PM. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below…
Name & No.of Posts : 83 Sales Tax Inspector
Age Limit :
Candidate age should be between 18 to 33 years as on 01-02-2014. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification :
Candidate should Possess Degree or equivalent from any recognized Institution.
Application Fee :
Candidate has to pay Rs.260/- for Unreserved, Rs.135/- for Reserved Category, Rs.10/- for Ex-Serviceman through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC.
How to Apply :
Interested Candidates apply through Online website www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in from 01-10-2013 to 21-10-2013 up to 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Online Applying :
- Log on to www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on MPSC Online application.
- Select a post you want to apply.
- Choose Exam Centre and fill all the details in application form. Get Examination ID
- Make payment through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
- Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
- Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
- Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
- Now Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Applying Online: 01-10-2013.
Last Date for Applying Online: 21-10-2013 up to 11:59 PM.
Last Date to Payment of Fee in SBI: 21-10-2013.
Date of Written Test: 24-11-2013 (Sunday).
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply, application form and other details are available in the following link.
Download Complete Notification : CLICK HERE